Who’s a good boy? You’re a good boy!
Who devours the flesh of mortals? You devour the flesh of mortals!
Poseable “Cerberus in a Can” now available in our Etsy shop.
good product, good design and packaging, great photos, A+++
Despite the horrible quality of the gifs due to the horrible quality of the clip, there’s a few notable things in this:
- In that first gif it looks like he’s turning to Susan, going “should we give them a few pics?” and she’s being like “yeah you go ahead”
- How damn cute those two are together
- Obviously the fact that Sean Combs touches Robert’s butt and the way Robert’s like “huh? Oh yeah, please, here, let’s say hi properly”
- The “let’s keep it down a bit”-finger to the annoying guy screaming his name over and over again
- How his face changes between sex expressions and super adorable amused smile
- How Susan’s in this just as much
- That hair and outfit and everything
And of course how damn cute they are (can’t be said enough)
every time i see this gif
i’m just like
but then i see that gif and i’m like
and then i see THAT gif and i’m just like
comment from a person on youtube whose name i don’t remember.
this is how you make “gay jokes” folks
having two parents of any gender would suck because when u need one of them you’d be like “mom” and the wrong one will reply and you have to go “not you the OTHER one” and thats why if i marry a girl and we have kids she can be mom and i will be optimus prime
This commercial is amazing.
I work at an Under Armour store and we got to see this commercial way before they showed it on TV and everyone was speechless except one dude. He was all like “What the hell? Why the fuck would they make a ballet commercial? It’s not a sport.” My boss was quick to jump down his throat and said “Alright then get your ass on the floor and work on you tippy toes for the rest of your shift. If I fucking see you off them you will be the first of the temps to get cut!” He was on his tippy toes for the last hour and a half of his shift lol
[x] For the full commercial